Personal data we collect and handle from our suppliers are data for which we have a basis for processing. The basis can be to follow an legal obligation, to be able to follow our contracts or that we received consent from our suppliers to process. By sending personal data to us, our suppliers automatically give permission to process this data.
Translators International only processes the following personal data:
- Personal identification information (name, address, telephone number, email address) and gender
- Financial information (banking information, etc.)
- Electronic information (IP addresses, cookies, etc.)
- Professional information (Curriculum Vitae, job title, services provided, etc.)
- Agreements signed with Translators International (NDAs, SLAs, etc.)
If you do not wish to make use of any services or wish to only make limited use of some services, you can revoke your permission. You can revoke your permission by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe button or by sending an email to email address firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘revocation of permission’ in the subject line.
You can use our web form to request inspection, rectification or deletion of your data.
We will not share any personal information with third parties without prior written consent of our suppliers unless we are legally entitled or obliged to do so.