My name is Matthijs van Hugten and from February to April 2017 I did an Internship at Translators International. I study Translation and Interpreting at Hogeschool Zuyd in Maastricht (The Netherlands). During this four-year study students do three internships: an internship abroad in the third year and two internships in the fourth year. The last two internships are realised at a translation agency in the Netherlands and at Zuyd Vertalingen, a simulate translation agency of Hogeschool Zuyd. Read more
✓ Do you love helping customers out?
✓ Do you have a great attention for detail?
✓ Are you computer-savvy and have a talent for localization engineering?
✓ Can you work under stress in a deadline-driven environment?
✓ Do you enjoy working in a nice team of PMs and translators?
General Terms & Conditions
Here you can find the General Terms and Conditions of the Dutch Association of Translation Agencies (VViN)
Cookies & GDPR
- Building a Localization Team in a Startup (eBook Preview)12 March 2019 - 18:29
- Optimizing Your Web Content for Translation6 February 2019 - 13:18
- Using API Integration for Translation Projects10 January 2019 - 16:43
- Holiday Feasts Around the World!11 December 2018 - 20:12
- Why Security Companies Need Translation Partners with Subject Matter Expertise15 November 2018 - 16:50