We work with many companies across the security industry. Nearly every one we’ve talked to has one thing in common: they have been burned before by security translation done poorly. Why is this?
A new year, a new beginning
The start of 2016 is an ideal moment to look back on the past year, take stock of what we have done, and plan what we will be doing in the months to come. With the New Year’s fireworks still resonating in my ears (normally I´m rendered deaf until at least February), I thought that this would be the perfect moment to launch our blog.
General Terms & Conditions
Here you can find the General Terms and Conditions of the Dutch Association of Translation Agencies (VViN)
Cookies & GDPR
- Building a Localization Team in a Startup (eBook Preview)12 March 2019 - 18:29
- Optimizing Your Web Content for Translation6 February 2019 - 13:18
- Using API Integration for Translation Projects10 January 2019 - 16:43
- Holiday Feasts Around the World!11 December 2018 - 20:12
- Why Security Companies Need Translation Partners with Subject Matter Expertise15 November 2018 - 16:50